Sunday 20 October 2013



This photo done by Ohiane, a friend. she took it in Cobos de Cerrato(Palencia), while we were having a dinner.

I made the dinner whit all my friends, as we do very time we met again. Before we had taken the photo, we invited a boy that was my friend, and also my parents friend. He was called Amancio an he prepared a guiso for the dinner.

Then we put the music up and we started to dance mating the party so funny.

The girl who is next to me whit the blue dark t-shirt is called Nerea, and the other girl with the blond straight hair is called Mar, in the middle, there´s a girl called Andrea. She´s my cousin but it´s like if she is my sister. Aida is the girl that it´s next to my cousin. Nerea txiki is the girl that is in front of Aida. The girl with the glasses is Zulema, she´s also my cousin. Next to her there's a girl, she's called Paula, Y like so much that girl. Maider, another girl is next to Paula. Next to me is Almudena, she's the youngest, but we love her. The boys, well they are may boys, but sometimes I get furious with them.

I like so much this photo because we are all so happy. That was one of the best day in my holiday. It was a perfect night, I wish I could repeat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment